[S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team Index du Forum
[S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team
Team Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

[S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: TwoMenContemplatingtheNatureofWomenandtheUniverse3APrintO ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team Index du Forum -> [S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elishran

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 02:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: TwoMenContemplatingtheNatureofWomenandtheUniverse3APrintO Répondre en citant

Abstract art is just that – abstract. However, for me it is fun to see the stract in the abstract. While I was creating the series, my two women from Volume 1 made an encore performance in a second painting. Looking at the original painting of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, I was surprised to see two female looking figures in the lower left hand corner looking up at the rest of the painting. In Volume 3 they reappeared in the lower right hand corner of the painting and brought along three flamingoes and their pooch. They must enjoy going for leisurely strolls. I was very much surprised when the women reappeared a second time, but I was even more surprised when two males appeared in the lower left hand corner of a third painting. This added to the fact that there were faint glimmers of two women in the lower right hand corner as well as one of the original ones with hands crossed, looking down at the two men. The men were looking right up at her, but I’m not sure that they noticed her. It looked like she noticed them. So the question now became: What were these two men looking at and what were they thinking? Two Men Contemplating the Nature of Women and the Universe consists of 18 digital prints in color and 18 digital prints in black and white. Each one is accompanied by comments by the men and women as noted above. The first two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe: Print Operas BW (black and white) and Print Operas (color). The second two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas BW (black and white) and Print Operas (color).This new work is the 5th installment of the Print Opera series.

Details:
price: $15.95
bound: 62 pages
publisher: Ha Baka Book; 1 edition (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 099879418X, 978-0998794181,
weight: 5.1 ounces (
filesize:

Two Men Contemplating the Nature of Women and the Universe: Print Operas (Volume 5) Misha Ha Baka
Two Men Contemplating the Nature of Women and the Universe: Print Operas (Volume 5) mobile pdf Two Men Contemplating the Nature of Women and the Universe: Print Operas (Volume 5) free mobile

Tags: book german, book Mega, tom portable german direct link online, book read online, book for mac, get free, You search pdf online pdf, read without register, book samsung, buy amazon bookstore download epub, download full book, book torrent, free mobile, book Box, story pocket amazon download djvu, book pdf, iphone value francais audio book, free epub, book drive, book view, access read find get pc, ebook free download, ebook android pdf, download from SaberCatHost pdf, download book from sony xperia, audio find store price download, download french, download eng book, Google Drive, book download, free ebook, fb2 online find book сhapter, book iCloud, pdf download full book, book kindle, free mobi, book without pay, link without registering selling online ebook, free epub, bookstore access selling online ebay, book for ibooks, original book, kindle download free, download torrent, book from lenovo free, book tablet, book for Windows Phone, information wiki author book francais

2ffeafca65

Was für ein Theater (German Edition)Australia - the Great Ocean Road 2018: The Wild Coast of South Australia (Calvendo Nature)Les Heureux Lapins 2018: Des Lapins Devant L'appareil Photo. Nous Les Lapins, Nous Aimons Etre Pris En Photo. (Calvendo Animaux) (French Edition)Magnetic City: A Walking Companion to New YorkNature Spirale 2018: 13 Tableaux Creatifs Realises a Partir De Photos Prises Dans La Nature Canadienne. (Calvendo Nature) (French Edition)Reve De Plage, Plage De Reve 2018: Photos Erotiques Au Bord De La Mer (Calvendo Personnes) (French Edition)Hunger For Fashion Games: Adult Grayscale Coloring BookThe Art of Multiexposure 2018 2018: My World Painted by the Camera (Calvendo Art) Magdalena SzczygielLandscapes, Forests, Cityscapes, Gardens and National Parks, Book 2: Adult Coloring Book, 95 images! (Beautiful and Organic Stress Relieving Natural Adult Coloring Books of Nature) (Volume 2)Victorian Fashion: An Adult Coloring Book with Beautiful Vintage Dresses, Historical Fashion Designs, and Relaxing Floral Patterns

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 02:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team Index du Forum -> [S'n-F] Shoot'n-Frag Team -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006